We hear it all the time from happy customers: the activities in the All About Reading program get kids excited about reading! The engaging activities have kids clamoring for reading lessons and eagerly wanting to learn. That's music to our ears!
Would you like to see for yourself what makes this award-winning program so special? Just complete the form on this page to get instant access to 10 activities from All About Reading Levels 1-4. Try them out with your kids—you’ll soon discover that All About Reading isn’t your ordinary reading program!
Here's a sampling of what you'll find...
- Practice consonant team TH by flipping “eggs” with a spatula!
- A flock of ducks provides the perfect way to practice the sound of CK.
- A hungry anteater to help practice review words.
- Decode multisyllable words by "chopping" them into syllables—just like a lumberjack!
- Pack your suitcase and practice phonograms UI and IE as you travel the world.
As you work through these activities, feel free to jot down any questions you may have. You can email us at email@example.com, or call us at 715-477-1976. No question is too big or too small—we’re here to help!